Wednesday, June 13, 2012!
HandWritten on; 12:13 AM
Took MC today cause was down with mild food poisoning, felt really really horrid on the train to work on monday and had a bad headache halfway through the day that boss(es) asked me to go home. Had to settle some stuff before leaving and in the end left around 430. Really thankful to have such nice boss(es) but I was feeling super bad for leaving work when I was trusted with a huge responsibility by my mentor who was on leave this whole week. Le sigh. Had to entrust things to my fellow intern in the end. I procrastinated with seeing the doctor as well, think its becos of my pharm background I hate taking drugs ironically, but had to go to one in the end cause stomach was hurting real bad. Thankfully this time I had a nice doctor :)
Woke up this morning feeling much better. The meds worked wonders to my surprise HAHA. Kept thinking abt work this whole afternoon for some reason and wondering how everything is going. Have been like that since p sch, I never liked to be home on MC cause I'll miss out things in sch (and now at work) :( no idea why I'm like this haha can't even relax properly! But well still had a relaxing day home today and enjoyed home cooked meal by my dearest mom <3
Speaking of work, I'm on internship now and I'm really very happy to be here :) there has been lots to learn, and I am glad to say I'm enjoying this experience. I'm really grateful to have nice bosses and colleagues I think they really brighten up every single work day. For those who know, my current internship sets me off on a very different path from my fellow classmates. I'm a little fearful, but overall about 90%, I'm very happy. I wanted to say I'm proud of myself for doing this entirely diff thing, but I realized there's really nothing to be proud of. Really zero to be proud of. Because I have been suffering all these while doing sth I don't like, making a choice to do sth I like this time round is not hard AT ALL. Instead of a "how, I don't know if I should do this", it was a "DUH I SHOULD DO THIS". So I'm not proud of myself for making a choice I should have made ages ago. In fact I'm shameful of myself for only doing this now. But at least I'm doing it in the end :) wasting a few years is nothing compared to a waste of my future and happiness. So I'm happy and I'm glad :)
For everyone else who don't understand, let's just say please don't judge :) its my fault for landing myself studying sth I didn't want to study, but im sure not everyone is sure what they wanna take on in the future. I just hope I can continue on this journey of self discovery and hopefully, soon enough, I will be truly proud of myself. :)
Labels: internship, MC, work